Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year



I wish you all a magical 2012.. and may every year of your life brings you all the best & amazing things!! :)

Let it be a year full of faith, will, happiness & health! They say life is too short!.. Well I definitely say NO! :)

Just Imagine what you can do in one year!.. 1 Year = 12 Months = 52 Weeks = 365 Days = 8760 Hours = 31536000 Minutes = 189216000 Seconds!.. 

If you wanna live and enjoy every moment of your life!.. You gotta give it all what you got!

It's time for 2012 friends ;)

Happy New 2012

6 comments:

Mohammed Saffar said...

Happy new year my dear , wishing you all the best

Kerry said...

Happy New Year Talq, I wish you all the best buddy in 2012

Have a great one ;)

Kerry

Rose said...

oh my god Talq, wishing you a very happy new year buddy.

cheers
Rose

Anonymous said...

yo, as I told you in my tweet, have a great one you fagot :-p (kiddin)

Happy great 2012
Jerry

Son of TIGRIS said...

Thank you all, same to you my friends.

Angel eye said...

Happy New 2012 mr.freak

Wishing you a geeky one :-p

Game on dude, we need to play some games sooooon

Anna